Original Life Care Contract
What is an Original Life Care Contract?
The Original Life Care Contract gives a resident the payment option to assign his or her assets to The Bradley Home. This will cover a portion of the cost of care, whether in the Residential Care Home, or later, in the Pavilion.
Living under the Original Life Care Contract includes:
- Residential Care Home entry for the physically independent
- A monthly allowance for sundries
- Room and board with restaurant-style dining and a full calendar of activities and events
- Life care including nursing home care when independent living in the Residential Care Home is no longer possible
- Ability to keep car if insurance, etc. is maintained
- Medicare/Medicaid accepted
- Updated facilities to accommodate physical needs
If you would like us to send you a hard copy application or to find out more information about our admission, contact us.