We’re always looking for enthusiastic, responsible and friendly individuals to join our volunteer program!
Examples of opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Visiting with residents
- Reading books, newspapers, magazines, and letters
- Giving residents manicures
- Performing musical entertainment
- Helping residents with electronic device set-up and instruction
- Assisting with wheelchair transportation to/from activities
- Bringing a friendly pet to visit
- Gardening in our two courtyards
If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer, please email Laura Bates, Director of Volunteer Services, or call (203) 235-5716 x6039.